This warm and hearty mixture will bring a new breakfast experience. They are flaky (not mushy) oats chock full of dried fruit and nuts, with a proprietary warming spice mixture including cinnamon, ginger, allspice and more (but NO added sugar!). Make these tasty oats for breakfast, for you and your family (you’d be surprised how many kids really like them – we have been serving them in our bed & breakfast for many years.) and enjoy guilt-free comfort food every day, knowing that your body will be well nourished and your taste buds will be enlivened.
At GluFREEgan, we understand the subtleties of the body. We believe that food should not only be yummy, it should always contribute to your overall well-being. This is the guiding principle of our business and our eating habits. So we make our products with only the finest ingredients: consciously sourced, naturally grown, non-GMO, health-enhancing, nutritious ingredients.
Here’s some of what you will be feeding yourself, your friends and your family:
- Gluten-Free Oats -Oats are loaded with important vitamins, minerals, and antioxidant plant compounds. Benefits include weight loss, lower blood sugar levels, lower cholesterol. relieve constipation and a reduced risk of heart disease.
- Pecans & Almonds – providing protein and healthy fats (great for the brain!), these nuts also lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels and promote weight loss.
- Apricots – have an impressive store-house of vitamins and minerals including, vitamin A, C, K, E and niacin which help to strengthen bones, improve metabolism and combat skin disorders and anemia.
- Raisins – decrease the likelihood of cavities, lower blood pressure, reduce risk of stroke and aid in cancer prevention.
- Cinnamon – is amazing in its own right! In addition to having a positive effect on type 2 diabetes, cinnamon has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant, antitumor, cardiovascular, cholesterol-lowering, and immunomodulatory effects.8
- Nutmeg – strengthens the immune system, prevents leukemia, and improves blood circulation, as well as relieving pain, soothing indigestion, and improving cognitive function.
- Ginger – benefits include boosting the immune system, warming the core of the body, and even help break down the accumulation of toxins in your organs. It’s also known to cleanse the lymphatic system, our body’s sewage system.
- Cardamom – help prevent cavity development, help with digestion, breathing issues and even shows promise when it comes to cancer, exhibiting potential as a natural cancer treatment9
- Allspice – aids digestion, acts as an anti-inflammatory (good for arthritis, gout, joint aches, effects of Lyme disease…), and improves circulation and heart health.
All this goodness and only 119 calories per serving
Y NO Nuts Y NO Dairy Y NO Gluten Y NO Wheat Y NO Corn Y NO Soy Y NO Fillers Y NO gums Y NO Artificial Preservatives Y NO Animal Products (100% plant-based Vegan!)