This warm and hearty mixture will bring a new breakfast experience. They are flaky (not mushy) oats chock full of dried fruit and nuts, with a proprietary warming spice mixture including cinnamon, ginger, allspice and more (but NO added sugar!). Make these tasty oats for breakfast, for you and your family (you’d be surprised how many kids really like them – we have been serving them in our bed & breakfast for many years.) and enjoy guilt-free comfort food every day, knowing that your body will be well nourished and your taste buds will be enlivened.
What makes us different?
At GluFREEgan™, we understand the subtleties of the body. The guiding principle of our company is that food should be yummy, and it should contribute to your overall well-being. We make our baking mixes with only the finest consciously sourced, health-enhancing, and nutritious ingredients.
The health benefits of our ingredients
- Gluten-Free Oats –Oats are loaded with important vitamins, minerals, and antioxidant plant compounds. Benefits include weight loss, lower blood sugar levels, lower cholesterol. relieve constipation and a reduced risk of heart disease.
- Pecans & Almonds – Pecans and almonds provide protein and healthy fats, which are great for the brain. These nuts also lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels and promote weight loss.
- Apricots – Apricots have an impressive store-house of vitamins and minerals including, vitamin A, C, K, E and niacin which help to strengthen bones, improve metabolism and combat skin disorders and anemia.
- Raisins – Raisins decrease the likelihood of cavities, lower blood pressure, reduce risk of stroke, and aid in cancer prevention.
- Cinnamon – Cinnamon is amazing in its own right! In addition to having a positive effect on type 2 diabetes, cinnamon has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti tumor, cardiovascular, cholesterol-lowering, and immunomodulatory effects.1
- Nutmeg – Nutmeg strengthens the immune system, prevents leukemia, and improves blood circulation. Nutmeg also helps to relieve pain, soothe indigestion and improves cognitive function.
- Ginger – Ginger boosts the immune system, warms the core of the body, and even helps break down the accumulation of toxins in your organs. It’s also known to cleanse the lymphatic system, our body’s sewage system.
- Cardamom – help prevent cavity development, help with digestion, breathing issues and even shows promise when it comes to cancer, exhibiting potential as a natural cancer treatment9
- Allspice – aids digestion, acts as an anti-inflammatory (good for arthritis, gout, joint aches, effects of Lyme disease…), and improves circulation and heart health.
All this goodness and only 119 calories per serving
Y NO Dairy Y NO Eggs Y NO Gluten Y NO Wheat Y NO Corn Y NO Soy Y NO Fillers Y NO gums Y NO Artificial Preservatives Y NO Animal Products (100% plant-based Vegan!)