Just because something tastes amazing doesn’t mean that it has to be bad for you! Our Cinnamon Dexscotti™ Baking Mix is a sugar-free mix developed to find an easy way to naturally detox the body of the pollutants that we accumulate on a daily basis.
Our baking mixes have taken the hassle out of gluten-free baking; no more making sure your pantry is stocked with a multitude of flours and starches. GluFREEgan’s™ custom gluten-free flour blend is built on protein rich sources, helping you to make desserts that are delicious and nutritious.
At GluFREEgan™, we understand the subtleties of the body. The guiding principle of our company is that food should not only be yummy, it should contribute to your overall well-being. We make our baking mixes with only the finest consciously sourced, health-enhancing, and nutritious ingredients. Here’s what you will be feeding yourself, your friends and your family:
- Coriander – Coriander is a good source of vitamin C as well as phosphorus, potassium, zinc, dietary fiber, calcium, iron, and magnesium. It has been used for thousands of years to treat digestive upset, gas, fungal and bacterial infections, and to prevent food poisoning. Coriander contains molecules that can bind to heavy metals, pulling them from blood and body tissues, and eliminating them. Arsenic, cadmium, aluminum, lead, and mercury can become resident in our tissues leading to heart disease, hormonal imbalances, neurological conditions, infertility, and so much more.
- Chlorella – Chlorella is an algae that is high in protein and antioxidants. Like coriander, chlorella contains molecules that can bind to heavy metals to help remove them from your system.
- Turmeric – Turmeric has natural anti inflammatory properties. In addition to enhancing the immune system and protecting the liver and kidneys, turmeric is currently being studied in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease. 1
- Clove – Cloves have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. They also improve digestion and are a fantastic pain-killer. Cloves also help eliminate exhaustion and fatigue-related thoughts.
- Dulse – Dulse is a great source of iodine, B vitamins, iron, and potassium. This helps with heart health, thyroid function, brain, and nervous system function. Dulse is also a chelating agent, binding to metals such as aluminum, mercury, lead, copper, and nickel.
- Apple – Apples help to prevent heart disease and cancer. Apples have been found to chelate heavy metals and other contaminants from the bloodstream.
- Almonds – Almonds are celebrated for cholesterol reduction. They are actually helpful for weight loss goals and can reduce overall calorie intake.2
- Golden Flaxseed Meal – Golden Flaxseed Meal is protein packed and full of fiber and omega 3 fatty acids (brain-food). Flaxseeds help guard against several common health problems including: hypertension (high blood pressure), skin cancer, depression, liver disease, high cholesterol, prostate cancer, blood sugar imbalances, joint inflammation, constipation, and menopausal symptoms like hot flashes and bone loss.
- Bean Flours – Bean flours are the basis of many of our mixes. The delicate combination that we have developed provides well-rounded proteins, specially formulated to meet the needs of vegans and gluten-free eaters.
Y NO Dairy Y NO Gluten Y NO Wheat Y NO Corn Y NO Soy Y NO Fillers Y NO Gums Y NO Artificial Preservatives Y NO Animal Products (100% Vegan!)